Not only did I get this award, I can pass it on. How cool!
There are rules to this award:
- The winner may put the logo on their blog.
- Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
- Nominate 10 blogs.
- Put a link to their blogs.
- Leave a message for your nominees.
And now, as the rule of the game stipulates... The following blogs put a smile on my face too (but I can only mention 10?), and in no particular order:
- Clyde The Mad Tatter - Clyde tats fabulous work (especially doilies) and needless to say, provides good eye candy.
- Yarnplayer - Marilee is very talented. I love her HDTs and patterns. And she's very friendly.
- Bella Sinclair Doodlespot - Bella illustrates SO WELL and she fascinates me with her drawings. The little children in her drawings are just SO CUTE!
- Lace-lovin' Librarian - Diane's blog is one of those which spurs me on; very down-to-earth.
- Tatting and not a lot else - Jane is a simply fantastic tatting designer! And she's so willing to share all the time. (Of course I understand she's not going to put this award up on her blog.)
- Tat's All She Wrote - Marty is a very prolific tatter. She's constantly sharing what she's tatted or come up with on her own.
- Tatting Tales ~ All Things Tatting (It's An Obsession) - Sherry does HDTs too and she's designed so many butterflies! She's multi-talented lady.
- TattingChic - TattingChic's blog is often complete with poems, songs and even little video clips, not to mention the photos that illustrates her tatting and other experiences. So interesting!
- Baggaley Bears - Vicki makes such adorable mini bears! I look forward to seeing more of the little darlings she creates.
- Jon's Pattern Pages - Jon is a very talented tatter too. Love her patterns.
Oh, is this all I can nominate? I've got more...
Have a good day!