We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

~ Walt Disney


08 February 2011

It's A Plane!

The first TIAS of 2011 has ended.


I was so looking forward to the final day (day 10) but when it was released, I fell ill. The cough that I thought was finally subsiding returned (a mighty strong whooping cough)! Anyway, to cut the story short, I tatted up the final part but didn't have any energy left to hide the ends.

My aeroplane has now landed and Jane's got it posted here. Thanks, Jane, for the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Val,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely message,Like your blog,will follow.

    Hugs,Leny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t seem to find your post for “One World One Heart” on your blog.. 
    So I am sending you email instead.
    Thanks for visiting my blog….
    Enjoyed your China Town post most.
    My father is from Shanghai, China
    So this is a special time of year, and I am Rabbit too!



    ____♥____
    Greetings from Pleasanton, California
    Please enter me in your lovely giveaway
    If you have time to visit me (if you’ve visited, thanks!)

    http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/2011/01/one-world-one-giveaway-2011.html

    I am giving away 7 different things 
    & if you want, please join my blog too!
    Thanks for the entry & consideration.

    Blessings ♥ tere
    emailwhimsy@yahoo.com


    (\__/)
    (>’.’<)
    (")_(")
    "Kung Hei Fat Choi!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Do leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you.