We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

~ Walt Disney


17 January 2009

Ready to party!

I'm finally done dressing up all my teddy bears. Here's a pat on my back. Pretty happy and they are ready to party!


Xiaoxiong & his bro

Walter


Baby

(Oops! This bear hasn't got a name yet. Suggestions anyone?)

A little about this bear: she's happy, loves to smile and enjoys ice cream. Does that give you some idea?

Good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Baby's skirt, of course! I like Penelope for the bottom bear's name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val! I just came back to say thank you so much for entering my giveaway! Good luck to you! I really appreciate your very sweet comment! It made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi TattingChic, thanks for dropping by... Sorry for the slow response, having lots to do at work.

    Penelope sounds cute! And I'm looking forward to being lucky! ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Do leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you.