We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

~ Walt Disney


14 May 2009

Out Fishing!

I'm going fishing tomorrow. A break at long last!

The following are pictures I took at the kelong (perhaps I'll define it as a 'house' on stilts built in the sea, used as a shelter) the first time I went there. Nowadays, many have turned into holiday 'destinations' for fishing enthusiasts and holiday makers.

These are the stilts supporting the kelong.


Oops! My straw hat got blown off by the wind...
















The harvest, all the catch put together by the various people in the group.

I'll have a lot to share when I return. And YES, I have been very busy TATTING. Many stories to tell... Till the next time.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you.