We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

~ Walt Disney


04 September 2011

I Finished Two Blocks

Time just flew by for me in the last few weeks. My tatting is still at where I stopped since I blogged about it; my new carbochon beading got started; a few new ATCs were made and sent to my swap partners and I started a quilting class yesterday.

These are the two blocks I completed this afternoon using my late MIL's sewing machine. I hope I can do something good with the machine. I haven't used a sewing machine in 30 years so this beginner's project was a little challenging. One day, I'll have tatting incorporated with my quilts.

From left: A Ribbon Quilt and A Churn Dash

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colors you're using! I've been making friends with my machine again this summer, and I also want to incorporate tatting into my quilts. Who knows, maybe we'll get inspiration from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are bright and colorful, and remind me of a summer garden. Are you CQing? It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Do leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you.