We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

~ Walt Disney


19 February 2012

More Crocs

Just happen to feel like tatting more crocodiles (or alligators).

Pattern by Martha Ess in More Critters on the Block
The one on the bottom left was an experimental piece from thread equivalent to #50, "confiscated" from DH's old military stash. He'd wanted to discard the thread and I saved it!

The two larger ones are tatted from Lisbeth Medium Leaf Green #40 I'd just bought. These crocs are nice and easy to tat up.

5 comments:

  1. That is so funny; the thread is a terrific colour!

    I am not a huge fan of animal tatting, but I always enjoy seeing your critter creations and I am amused by this croc pattern. Very nice!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have a go at this pattern, your crocs are lovely, good for you resucing the thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these crocs, and the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Do leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you.