We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

~ Walt Disney


24 April 2010

Sleepy Bro

Hi there! Hope you are looking forward to the weekend as I do.

This is the other sleepy bear, the brother of Sleepy Head. He's made in mohair that's rather stringy and sparce, but I was surprised at how soft the fur feels. This gives him the straggly look. I haven't given him a name because it's a teddy for my friend.



The story goes that I enjoy making bears but I really can't sew much. So my teddy bears do not have clothes! My friend who's very good with her hands offered to do an "exchange". She'd make some clothes for a teddy that I choose and I'll make her a bear!

The other part of the exchange? Well, they are not ready yet. Will post the designer clothes when they arrive.

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. such a sweet Bear and what fun to exchange for some designer Bear clothes :) Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Valerie,,,,he is tooooo cute. So adorable. At this rate you are going to have me getting into something new lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So SWEEEEEEEEET! I love that nose, and he looks so comfortable in his sleepy position. Can't wait to see the designer clothes! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Do leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you.