We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

~ Walt Disney


28 December 2010

Girl Panda

You might remember my panda, Pod, in this post. I've made a new panda. This time it's a girl! She's a special request by a dear friend. I'd altered her body profile from the last one I made, and I experimented with sculpting her face.

Her name's Shasha (莎莎). She's now gone to live in Beijing, China, with her new mummy.
Shasha
DOB: 24 December 2010

Shasha wears a little flower.

Pod and Shasha love to exchange jokes.

It's time to say goodbye. Pod gives Shasha a peck on the cheek. Pod's sweet.

 I'm going miss Shasha.

5 comments:

  1. How FUNNY - we've both got pandas on our blogs today!!! LOVE yours. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, Jane. And I love yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable panda! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cuties! The pandas are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Pandas are just PRECIOUS!!!! I've been wanting to make a little bear so bad....I even have the mohair and pattern. Now just to make the time!!! xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Do leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you.